History Continued

Significant Dates

1923

Weekday released-time religious classes began and continue to the present.

 

1928

Present two-story brick parsonage built at cost of $14,500.

1934

First use of English language in congregational minutes.

1952

Education building (Christian Life Center) erected at cost of $160,000.

1958

Boy Scout Troop organized under sponsorship of Bethany Church, continues to the present.

1986

Archives Committee appointed to translate and preserve the historical records of the church.

1995

Built new offices and meeting rooms connecting the sanctuary and Christian Life Center.

 

1997

Installed new Jaeckel tracker organ.